clic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you have for breakfast

Ideas for abilities for the Icea (remember this is the last class ter)

Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Ideas for abilities for the Icea (remember this is the last class ter) Empty Ideas for abilities for the Icea (remember this is the last class ter)

Post  Nemo Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:02 pm

B/B (cloaker/smasher): icea: freezes one target, ice hits

so they get a buff that makes all there attacks do ice dmg. these people have been imbued with the essence of cold because of this they get an aura with two effects, one is close range things close to them have reduced armor because of the cold and reduced attack speed. in a wider range it creates ice on the floors around them making enemies move slower on it. as far as dmging abilities they get the ability to summon an ice spike to come up from the ground and hit a single target for lots of ice dmg. they have they, all there previous warrior abilities gain ice dmg. his attacks have a chance to freeze, the chance can then be increased as an ability. there final ability allows them to create a giant ice armor that they are in, in this form they get a ton of armor, but take extra dmg from fire. in this form all of there attacks freeze, but still only are good at attacking one thing at a time. also i think they should have a combo attack that each ice attack they make gives them a charge counter, they can then spend charge points to do certain ice attacks.
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Ideas for abilities for the Icea (remember this is the last class ter) Empty Re: Ideas for abilities for the Icea (remember this is the last class ter)

Post  Nemo Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm

i didn't put as much effort into this one and some of the other ones because i feel that some of these are more self explanatory then others, like a flame warrior that shoots flame waves, the abilities he has are more obvious then a warrior that is possessed by an undead spirt or is turning into one

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:36 am