clic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you have for breakfast

Ideas for abilities for the Clerica (remember this is the last class ter)

Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Ideas for abilities for the Clerica (remember this is the last class ter) Empty Ideas for abilities for the Clerica (remember this is the last class ter)

Post  Nemo Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Y/Y (cloaker/smasher): Clerica: holy magic, high def, moderate attack and magic, STRpriest actually functional

ok so like this description says, STRpriest but actually functional. for those of you who dont know STRpriest was camerons silly maple story character where he was playing a priest class but leveling health and the such so he would be a tank, he had lots of arm and did a fair amount of physical dmg, not as much as a warrior but did absolutely no magic dmg, and by that i mean like one point, but he could spam spells, he could heal him self and others around him, and had magic armor that added to his defense. and finally he could teleport attack, he would hit and teleport a way or telport to something and then hit it. and i think this is what we should make this class. it has party buffs to dmg, and can cast magic armor on its self to raise its defense, they can not ware super heavy armor but maybe medium. they have an ablity that truns a small percent of mana into attack power. they can heal but it is not very stong, and all of there healing spells do not work as well, as well as any warrior attacks they had do less dmg now. but they now have a teleport attack one is a defensive one where you hit whats infront of you then you teleport back wards, and one is offensive were you teleport forward and attack after you finish teleporitng. they also get normal teleport. also they have a battle rez.
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Ideas for abilities for the Clerica (remember this is the last class ter) Empty Re: Ideas for abilities for the Clerica (remember this is the last class ter)

Post  Nemo Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:20 pm

i didn't put as much effort into this one and some of the other ones because i feel that some of these are more self explanatory then others, like a flame warrior that shoots flame waves, the abilities he has are more obvious then a warrior that is possessed by an undead spirt or is turning into one

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:12 pm