clic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you have for breakfast

Ideas for abilities for the bladea (remember this is the last class ter)

Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Ideas for abilities for the bladea (remember this is the last class ter) Empty Ideas for abilities for the bladea (remember this is the last class ter)

Post  Nemo Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:40 pm

R/R (claoker/smasher) : bladea: spell blade cast magic through hitting

so i was thinking that we should either keep this class the way it is or change it based on what we said pure arcane magic is.

so if we kept it the same:
    the mage would be able to equip heavier armor with out having spell failure chance. also now when the swing there weapon when they hit they have a percent chance that they then cast one of there spells for free. they also get combos that they can then use combo points to then unleash multi hit combos with higher chance to cast spells. also they get an aura/skill that for every combo point they get they do an extra %magic dmg when they cast a spell through a physical attack. i think the final ability should be called arcane fury or something like that where they turn into pure arcane energy, they get a bonus to attack speed and dmg they do is magic dmg, also for the time they are in arane fury mode they change shape maybe look like an archon, also for every x amount of time they cast one of there spells, randomly selected, in a random direction, these spells dont cost anything.

ok so the other idea i thought for this class would be more like the undead one, since we said that arcane magic is Arcane,raw and unnatural power. i feel this also means like black magic and deals with the devil so i was thinking that maybe they get three major demons that they choose from and they level up abilities in this form. i was thinking that the three demons would be like your stereotypical deamon, horns cloven feet and fire, one would be typical lovecraftian demon and would cause insanity. and the third one would be like a Japanese or indan demon. tell me what you think
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Ideas for abilities for the bladea (remember this is the last class ter) Empty Re: Ideas for abilities for the bladea (remember this is the last class ter)

Post  Nemo Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:40 pm

i didn't put as much effort into this one and some of the other ones because i feel that some of these are more self explanatory then others, like a flame warrior that shoots flame waves, the abilities he has are more obvious then a warrior that is possessed by an undead spirt or is turning into one

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 pm