clic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you have for breakfast

2 posters

quest chain idea for arcane world

Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

quest chain idea for arcane world Empty quest chain idea for arcane world

Post  Nemo Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:13 pm

ok so i was thinking that there would be a quest chain, it would be the same for either side you chose. but what it is is first you need to find the tomb holding the bound kurokabuto. then you need to find the origonal spell that was used to create it then you need to find some ingredients to make either a spell, or a alchemical potion to bind it either Hurbert's or Grigori's will then you need to fight it and beat it, which doesn't kill it, but just subdues it, and then apply either the potion or the spell.
    jkarofwilderness
    jkarofwilderness

quest chain idea for arcane world Empty Re: quest chain idea for arcane world

Post  jkarofwilderness Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:59 am

What if either side has different quest chains and bosses, so that while Grigori's servants are binding a giant black armor golem to their will, Herbert East's servants are hunting for one of the Reanimator's older experiments that fled when it was created and was never recovered.

Sort of thing. And then when you get closer t the end of the two, you'll have big, instanced fights where if you helped Rasputin you get the Giant Kurokabuto to help you fight East's bosses, and vice versa.
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Post  Nemo Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:01 pm

i like that idea, but his name is grigori not rasputin, that would be silly if that was his name:p and those names are just ideas there not finalized yet
    jkarofwilderness
    jkarofwilderness

Post  jkarofwilderness Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:14 pm

I can only assume, logically, that given the nature of Grigori's and Herbert East's goals, they are in fact facsimiles of Grigori Rasputin and Herbert West, Reanimator, respectively. Therefore, seeing as the names are not finalized, I shall consider any name which I could use for Grigori Rasputin to refer to our Grigori, and any I could use for Herbert West to our Mr. East.
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Post  Nemo Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:29 pm

we could just call him Mr. East and make him look like hurburt west

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:50 pm