clic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you have for breakfast

2 posters

Guardian of the Sword of Destiny

Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Guardian of the Sword of Destiny Empty Guardian of the Sword of Destiny

Post  Nemo Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:27 pm

ok so the final boss to get the sword of destiny. Guardian of the Sword of Destiny aka Destiny (cause its the sword of Destiny, so his sword). so like any final boss he should have multiple forms I was thinking 3. the first one is a large black ball with tons of eyes on it. The boss should shoot black lazer beams out of its eyes, and it should roll around hitting walls and causing rocks to fall, or if the battle is in space (like so many final bosses) he should just move around the stage hitting all the walls. after this form, the body will melt and it will send each person to there own copy of the stage and they must fight an exact opposite black version of there character. for example if they are a thief then there shadow will be a warrior, and if they are a warrior then there shadow will be a mage and if there a mage there shadow will be a thief. then for elemental classes they will take the opposite elements. after each of these bodies are killed, then Destiny takes on his/her/its true form. which is a body that has no facial features, its entire body is covered in a galaxy stray looking pattern. and he will be holding a glowing sword. in this form he should shoot out a bunch of swords in a line (horizontal attack), he should summon astroids that hit the stage (vertical attack). he should also have some multi hit sword techniques, he starts this combo off by using a single target black hole skill that draws in one person then he slashes them with multi hit sword attack. other then this he should jump and move around and normall attack people. when he dies his sword flys up and stabs him, when this happens it turns him into anvil, with a star like pattern on it.
    jkarofwilderness
    jkarofwilderness

Guardian of the Sword of Destiny Empty Re: Guardian of the Sword of Destiny

Post  jkarofwilderness Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:36 pm

I believe I mentioned my misgivings about the finality of this, but otherwise sounds cool. I take it we intend to have a rock-paper-scissors going between thief-warrior-mage?
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Post  Nemo Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:58 pm

yeah i was thinking that would work, and once again by final i dont mean final to end all final i just mean final to end really big quest chain, or story arc, like in dbz, there will all ways be another bigger badder more final boss out there, that really isnt the final boss.
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Post  Nemo Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:30 am

ok so what I was thinking for this fight is that you would be fighting him as the shadow like stated above but this would just be his dream image, that has been corrupted by the evil sealed inside the sword (see history when its up). also in the pre boss boss fight before this i think you should have to fight the sixs warriors chosen by destiny. they are the embodiment of the elements. i would also like to add 6 other bosses, one on each planet not necessarily final bosses or anything like that but six of them that hold seals that when all are put together teleport you to where destiny is these six bosses can be anything im not sure, but i would like them to be known as the six generals of choice. see history when its up and main plot when i post it. Smile k thanks bye

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:02 pm