clic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you have for breakfast

2 posters

THE S.L.I.M.E

Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

THE S.L.I.M.E Empty THE S.L.I.M.E

Post  Nemo Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:43 pm

so final bosses are supposed to be terrifying, right? what if there was a final boss that ran around eating and terrorizing the highest level players in the game? say hello to the S.L.I.M.E. (acronym to come)
    What does it do? well it eats people. in the beginning, the S.L.I.M.E will start out very weak. it will run around the noob area looking for prey, but will most likely find predators. when the S.L.I.M.E is killed, it will absorb the powers and stats of the person who killed it, leveling up and moving on to more difficult players. Mind you it wont absorb the FULL stats- that would be silly. Just a small percent of the stats and the attacked used to kill it. when the slime has grown powerful enough it will retreat to its final lair - requiring one of each final class to reach it - where it will grant an awesome black and gold aura to everyone able to participate in its demise.
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

THE S.L.I.M.E Empty Re: THE S.L.I.M.E

Post  Nemo Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:20 pm

S.L.I.M.E: what the acronym stands for. Super Ludicrous Intense Monster Experience. Thoughts?
    jkarofwilderness
    jkarofwilderness

Post  jkarofwilderness Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 pm

It's the Seldom-Licked, Incredibly Menacing Enemy, thoughts?

Also, how big is a party consisting of 'each final class'? Is that each primary class/primary element/secondary element/secondary class/last element combination, or just every class and every element accounted for?
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Post  Nemo Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:25 pm

i think its just every class and every element accounted for, but it could be all of them
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Post  Nemo Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:06 pm

I don't think that the S.L.I.M.E should be the final boss, i think that he/she/it should be the secret boss, kind of like the omega weapons from the final fantasy games. i think that the final boss should be the guardian of the sword of destiny. also i think that in each major town there should be one of those people who claim that the world is going to end, but they should say what world the S.L.I.M.E is on or if its hibernating. for example they could say "Fear for your lives, for your souls, for the very foundations of this universe, The S.L.I.M.E Lord cometh to the planet Anesidora." or "We are safe, The S.L.I.M.E lords appetite is full, and he sleeps waiting for his next cycle of death."
    jkarofwilderness
    jkarofwilderness

Post  jkarofwilderness Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 pm

I like the idea of the secret-boss. The one you only have to kill for the drops and for prestige. What I'm dubious on is the term 'final boss' altogether? Does it have to end?
    Nemo
    Nemo
    Admin

Post  Nemo Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:56 pm

well by final boss i mean the last boss in the big quest chain. for example in wow the original game had a "final boss" but once burning crusade came out there was a new "final boss" and then once again in litch king there is a new "final boss" and in cataclysm there will be a new "final boss". so i think by final boss i just mean the end of the really big quest chain but by no means the end to all end bosses.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:53 pm